Saturday, July 31, 2010

Still remember last year's today?
That time you were so happy right? And so sweet right?
That is a great memorable day for you both i guess..
I was damn envy you both..I don't know whether did i even hate you or feelin angry..
While you can enjoy your day with her, and i have to stay at the stall to "work", and i even saw you come..
Ish..
I really don't know what to do so i choose to silent for few days or few weeks..
It's not because i angry or i jealouse or something like that.. I really don't know how to face it.. I'm sorry..


Well, that's past year. I wonder how are you already?
And, later on, i'll be back to the carnival again, alone i guess..as usual..

Ma, so re wa nadrew de su ne. (:

祝福也是一种爱 ???at 7:21 AM
0 个并不觉得是...

me

  • Knows nothong, and stupid too
  • add me at aoh42@hotmail.com or aoh42@live.com

  • Photobucket

Total Visiter

Current Readers

comments

remembered