Sunday, April 18, 2010
Hi guys, i've been a while again since last update, i'm back to update again using phone
LoL! Why? Cause my pc, AGAIN!
Yesterday raining with loud thunder! And strike + homerun! Again! My power supply dead again
T-T
Don't know this time, will my motherboard and other component die also.
Well, on Friday, me, choong wei and kar hoe headed to klcc for the pc fair
This year's pc fair has page awful lot of attention on laptop.
Many people were there, and we saw many of our friends at there too!
Mostly at ACER booth LoL!
It's kinda surprise because many smkbbsp post student were working there.
Well, the main purpose was to get those flyer and kaji them later on.
Cause we're planning of buying a laptop and buying laptop and pc for myself.
I thought this time i could buy a lil bit sophisticated pc, but then back home all of the sudden, father cancelled both
Means wait again
But after yesterday's incident, or i should say accident, i hope he's changing his mind, since my college's gonna start soon!
Saturday, outing again!
This time we're headed to midvalley for a 3D movie named "How To Train Your Dragon"
I know, some of you might think i'm crazy cause i never watch a movie twice.
But this time i did! Really! I love that movie!
Both me, and choong wei, hong chee, and my sis!
That movie was really fantastic and it's even more realistic and exiting to watch in 3D!!
You guys must watch this movie in 3D! LoL!
If you missed it, never mind.
Toy Story, still remember?
There will be a back-to-back Toy Story in 3D for episode 1 and 2! Worth watching really!
And the coming up toy story 3, it's well worth for 3D too!
Maybe i'm a lil bit fascinated by 3D effect, but it's a guarantee well worth experience! I'm not kidding!
Again, i'm a really very big fan on soundtrack.
How to train your dragon's soundtrack was amazing!
Composed by john powell, it really gives the feeling you expected in the scene! I love it!
Somehow, i felt that my blog really loosing "customer"
Is my blog too bored or anything else? Please, say it to me. I'll rectify it!
